What if a child or adolescent (under 18) wishes to go on an expedition without their parents?


A Parental Release document will need to be signed by the child’s legal guardian(s) and notarized.  Parents will also need to authorize an adult member of the expedition to be their child’s legal guardian.  This authorization is included in the Parental Release document. 

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.